Katy Christian Ministries
Katy Christian Ministries depends on the generosity of the community to continue providing life transforming services to those who need it most in our community. Your donations both big and small make a huge impact!
Resale Store Donations
Our Donation Centers CAN accept furniture, appliances, electronics, housewares and clothing in good, working condition with no stains, tears or soiling.
We CANNOT accept items that are damaged, dirty, wet, have excessive pet hair, are incomplete, worn-out or not working.
We also cannot accept the following items:
– CRT computer monitors
– Tube TVs
– Console TVs/Stereos
– Large Office Desks – Cubicles
– Disassembled Particle Board Furniture
– Large Entertainment Center
– Mattresses or box springs
– Sleeper sofas
– Stuffed animals
– Incomplete games/puzzles
– Frameless mirrors or glass
– Toxic chemicals
– Materials or paint
– Oversized desks (over 4ft) Non-working electronics
– Tubed computer monitors
– Recalled crips (with metal drops) Car seats
If you have a NEW mattress to donate, it must still be in its original plastic wrapping. Pianos may be donated at the 1st Street location, but KCM trucks cannot pick these up because our trucks do not have lift gates.
For Resale Store Donation Pickup Call 281-391-7400 or complete the form below.
Where Can I Donate?
Katy Donation Center
- Phone: 281-391-7400
- Address: 5012 E Third St. Katy, TX 77493 View Map
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Saturday 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Katy “First Street” Resale Store:
- Phone: 281-391-0003
- Address: 5510 1st Street – Katy, TX 77493 – View Map
- Donation Hours: Monday – Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Please do not leave donations outside the building after hours as this causes a security risk. Thank you for your assistance with this!
Katy Food Pantry:
- Phone: 281-391-3730
- Address: 5506 1st Street – Katy, TX 77493 – View Map
- Donation Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5pm
Here are a list of Employers who offer a Matching Gift option. If your company has a matching gift program that is not listed, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the details! We would love to add your employer to our list so others can access the information too! More details are coming soon
Shopping Rewards Programs
There are many shopping rewards programs you may already participate in that allow you to link your rewards account to a chosen charity. When you shop, a percentage of your purchase will be donated. By following a few simple steps, you could be giving back to your community in a big way through Katy Christian Ministries! Below is a list of vendors and KCM’s donation links so you can serve your community while you shop! If you would like to make a direct donation to Katy Christian Ministries, you may send it to Katy Christian Ministries, PO Box 986, Katy, TX 77492 or click this link and selecting the “Donate Now” button at the top right of the page to donate through a secure Paypal transaction.
Amazon Smile – https://smile.amazon.com/ch/76-0157123
When you make your purchases through smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to KCM.
Instructions: It’s simple!
- Click on the link above
- Sign in to your account
- Search Katy Christian Ministries in the charity locator box.
- Click “Select” button beside “Katy Christian Ministries”
- Start Shopping! (Remember: When you shop, always start out at smile.amazon.com in order for your purchases to qualify for this program!)
Randalls Good Neighbor Program – Organization #4012
Instructions: So easy… Click the link below, fill it out with your Randalls Remarkable Card information and our organization #4012. Then just drop it by your local Randalls Courtesy Booth next time you go to shop!
1. Sign in to your Kroger Rewards account online (if you have never logged in online, you may have to create an account and use the numbers found of the back of the rewards card given to you in the store to link your account)
2. Select “Account Summary” in left menu
3. Scroll down to “Community Rewards” and enter Katy Christian Ministries information or organization number. Follow the further instructions given to complete the process.
Capital One No Hassle Giving – Click Here
If you bank at Capital One it’s easy to give through their No Hassle Giving program. Follow the link and the directions provided to get set up today!
This list will continue to be updated so check back periodically for additional vendors. We appreciate your donations!